Look what some Aussies have been up to.
I noticed a few movement characteristics:
- white-hot faith: it takes courage to go into the harvest. As they did, they saw God at work.
- commitment to the cause: they were clear and upfront about the gospel, and found people who wanted to know more.
- contagious relationships: they weren't waiting for people to come to them, they went to where the people were. What they shared could be easily passed on to others.
- rapid mobilization: notice everyone, even children, were getting in on the act.
- adaptive methods: whatever age you are you can learn to share the 3Circles.