Some time ago I shared with Brian Medway the 9 keys to CPM's that I learned from Jeff Sundell. Brian has turned them into 9 helpful questions. I received this from Brian this morning...
We have taken the nine features of CPM’s as a little checklist we apply regularly to help keep us on track:
1. Am I praying for the people around me who need to hear the gospel by name?
2. Am I experiencing revelation and insights from Scripture?
3. How abundantly am I sharing the gospel?
4. Are those who have become followers of Christ being equipped to make disciples?
5. Where can I start a new group with a seeker or new believer?
6. Are the groups developing in a way that will see them become churches?
7. Are leaders being recognized and trained?
8. Have there been signs and wonders?
9. Am I engaging the powers and strongholds in a way that causes them to create opposition, hardship or persecution?