Jesus said, Come follow me and I’ll teach you to fish for people.
He promised us that if we’ll follow him, he will teach us to fish.
Has anyone ever taught you: How to connect with people? How to share your story? How to share God’s story, the gospel? How to invite someone to read the Bible with you and discover Jesus for themselves?
Following & Fishing will equip you to make disciples among people who are far from God, using simple, reproducing methods.
We run this training in many different settings, and wherever people implement we hear stories of people coming to faith in Jesus and learning to follow him in discipleship.
- Catch a vision for multiplying disciples.
- Reach your relational world.
- Connect with people far from God.
- Find God-prepared people.
- Share your story.
- Share God’s story, the gospel.
- Lead people to Jesus through Discovery Bible Study.
- Train new disciples to follow and obey Christ through Discovery Bible Study.
UK Training Events
- 26-27 Jan 2018: Norwich
- 23-24 Feb 2018: Folkestone
- 3 March 2018: Bristol
For the latest on training around the UK contact Russell Godward.
Details for training around Sweden.
Contact Cahtrine Nygren.
Rest of the World
- Email Steve for training options in your region of the world.