When Jeff Sundell wants to help a worker think and act like a movement leader, here's what he asks them.
• How many people do you influence? Who do they influence?
• Who owns the community? Who are the people with the Moose’s syndrome* who are also focusing on your community?
• How many people will hear a M2E (mouth to ear) Gospel presentation today in your community of focus?
• How many people will be discipled today in your community by one of your Timothy’s?
• How many of your Timothy’s will train someone today on how to share his/her story and God’s story?
• How many of your Timothy’s will train someone on how to make a reproducing disciple today?
• How many of your Timothy’s will share a M2E Gospel today in your community?
• How many Christians can you train this year to share their stories, Jesus’ story and how to make disciples?
• How many times will you share the Gospel weekly in your community?
• Four Fields: How many people under your influence can do F1, F2, F3, F4, and F5?
*Moose's syndrome: I think that should read "Moses' syndrome" and refer to Exodus 32:11-15 when Moses stood between his people and the judgment of God.