In March 2007, a group of 300 practitioners met for five days in Southeast Asia to discuss what the Spirit is doing as they seek to facilitate communities of Jesus-followers among Muslims.
A list of the findings:
1. Sharing the Hope within: Fluency
2. Engaging Hearts and Minds: Storying
3. Exemplary Lifestyle: Reputation
4. Redemptive Bonds of Trust: Social Networks
5. Getting the Word Out: Scripture Use
6. Faith, Community, Leadership: Intentional Reproduction
7. A Holy Sacrifice: Prayer
This study is essential reading, regardless of your ministry focus group.
Thanks to the International Journal of Frontier Missions for publishing the results and to Dave Lawton for giving me the heads up.