Photo: Clintons and Addisons at the CRM World Conference 2006 The folks at Movement Planting University have done us a favour and summarized Bobby Clinton's lessons for leaders who want to finish well.
- Lifetime perspective: effective leaders view Present Ministry in terms of a lifetime perspective.
- Learning posture: effective leaders maintain a learning posture throughout life.
- Spiritual authority: effective leaders value spiritual authority as a primary power base.
- Dynamic ministry philosophy: effective leaders who are productive over a lifetime have a dynamic ministry philosophy.
- Leadership selection and development: effective leaders view leadership selection and development as a priority function In their ministry.
- Relational empowerment: effective leaders see relational empowerment as both a means and a goal of ministry.
- Sense of destiny: effective leaders evince a growing awareness of their sense of destiny.